Yep...it was one of those weeks.
One of those weeks where you are just burnt from the week before and the last thing you want to do is go to the grocery store or even make the list of the things you need from the store.
This resulted in what I like to call our semi-lazy week! Sunday and Monday were Chinese food and Brickhouse Tavern for us! Both of which were by. I means healthy for us, but it's okay once in a while to let the rules fly out the window!
Luckily Tuesday we got back on track with menu planning and eating at home!
We blew a good portion of the budget on the semi-lazy portion of the week so we had I find things we could make from what we already had available. Well we have a lot of goat cheese and a lot of chicken! So we started with that! Plus we took a menu item we didn't make last week and changed it up a bit for this week!
Weekly Menu 7/22-7/26
- Sunday- China Ocean ( our go to Chinese joint)
- Monday- Brickhouse Tavern (little pizza place by our old apt. complex, brings back fun memories0
- Tuesday- Spinach and Goat cheese Omelets.
- Wednesday- Grilled Chicken with Orzo and Goat Cheese Vinaigrette
- Thursday- Roasted Chicken with Green Beans, Red Skin Potatoes and Lemon.